Sunday, July 5, 2009

Fireworks In Seaside

So, of course we spent the 4th of July in Seaside. Like we have been for the past six years. The weather was beautiful and we were there with my parents. Adam got to spend two days surfing, enjoying nine holes of golf with my dad, and taking Samantha on a seven mile hike starting from Seaside and ending in Cannon Beach. It is so comforting to me that Adam has such a great relationship with my dad and my brother. I enjoyed spending time with my mom shopping and relaxing on the beach. We all enjoyed a nice swim in the pool. I still got it! I beat Adam again in a race in the pool! He may be able to beat in basketball, but I got him hands down in the pool. Zachary loved feeding the seals at the aquarium and playing on the beach, like he always does! The fireworks show is always amazing on the beach every year, so many people, so many fireworks shows!