11 years ago
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Thankful
We had a nice Thanksgiving that we spent at my parent's house in Gig Harbor. It was quiet, but full of love and family. I have been spending a lot of time up there helping out my mom due to the fact that her health hasn't been all that week and she has been in and out of the hospital for a couple weeks. Adam was promoted to another new position within the Internal Revenue Service. A new group, task force that President Obama wanted started. Out of four thousand applicants, only twenty were selected. It is very exciting and he will be traveling more. He was in Philadelphia the week before Thanksgiving, and will be going to Memphis in a couple weeks. I am so thankful for my husband's job, my children, and my family especially during this hard time that people are facing. If only I could find a cure for my mom, or at least to heal her pain. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
