Waiting seems to be what the Rankin household is going through right now in every aspect of our lives. Waiting to meet our new son, waiting to complete all of our projects that Adam and I have scheduled to do around our house. Today Zachary and I went and played at the park to kill some time before my doctors appointment. For the last two weeks I hear from my doctor that our little boy could come any day, but every day passes and no little boy.

So I keep Adam busy with projects around the house, when he's not at work, school, or at basketball. We currently have a lot of plans and projects that we are working on in our house. Adam has spent every Saturday when it hasn't been raining working on our backyard fixing it up and getting it ready for summer.

We are also redecorating our family room and master bedroom.
Something Adam and I have been wanting to do for a while, but we decided to do Zachary's bedroom first and then make sure Samantha was fully trained before we redecorated! I will be so excited when all of these projects are done!

Baby Wyatt's room is ready and complete. Everything is purchased that he may possibly need, so know we just WAIT. Wait to meet our son that we have been
impatiently awaiting. Then the next task will be to loose all the baby weight before my sister's wedding this summer. No one ever said our lives were boring!