Wednesday, May 13, 2009

You're Engaged!

I just wanted to wish my sister the best of luck on her engagement. Rodney is a lucky man and you are a lucky woman. I am so excited for you, you are going to love being married and I am going to love being your maid of honor! Plus, now Molly, my best friend and I will now be family(Rodney and Molly are cousins). You get to look forward to the dress shopping, bridal showers, the bachelorette party! Hope I am as good as a maid of honor to you as you were to me! Congratulations on your Engagement!

This time you will be the one dresses in white...

I will be there to help you in the car, plan every step, especially the fun parties...

and to take the many bridesmaids pictures...

This time you will be the one in the middle...

and I will be there to congratulate you after the ceremony!